1. Yards must be kept up frequently enough to maintain an overall decent appearance. This includes:
2. Mowing front and side yards of corner lots; all backyards must be mowed as well.
3. Edging sidewalks, driveways and curbs; no runners should be showing on paved surfaces.
4. Weed control in grass, flowerbeds and cracks; weed eating at fences, walls and foundations.
5. Grass maintenance by treating diseased areas and adding sod or reseeding where grass has died.
6. Trimming hedges.
7. Blowing or sweeping up grass clippings after maintenance. Clippings must not be left in the street or on the sidewalk.
8. Removing dead plants, shrubs and trees in a timely manner.
9. Regular watering without violating local voluntary or mandatory conservation directives.
10. Exterior changes – All changes to the exterior of the residence, the addition of any structure, fence replacement or painting and major landscape modifications must be approved in writing by the Architectural Control Committee.
11. Trash receptacles – All trash containers must be hidden from general view except for trash pick-up days (Tuesdays). It is acceptable to put containers by the curb at dusk on the day before pick-up and to return to being stored out of view by midnight the day of pick-up. If containers can be seen from the street, they are not out of view.
12. Animals – All pets must be leashed and under the control of the person holding the leash. Dogs must not be allowed to cause a nuisance or disturbance by barking incessantly during the day or night. In addition, pets must not be allowed to foul another neighbor’s property. If an accident occurs, the pet’s owner must immediately remove the feces from the property and dispose of it properly. This also applies to the common areas. Please contact RR Animal Control at 512-218-5500 if you need assistance.
13. Other – Examples of additional items that could incur violations are: deferred maintenance of the property including painted surfaces, noncomplying basketball goals, miscellaneous unsightly items stored in public view and unscreened windows or air conditioning units.