1. It is against HOA Rules to park on the street in Sonoma, at night, between the hours of 10 PM- 6 AM
2. Boats, trailers and other vehicles and equipment – Recreational equipment (boats, jet skis, campers, RVs, motorcycles, etc.) are not allowed to be stored in view for longer than a 48-hour period.
3. Motor vehicles – All motor vehicles are prohibited from blocking the sidewalk. All motor vehicles must also be in running condition and have a current inspection sticker. Inspection stickers do not apply to antique cars and trucks. If any motor vehicle is not in running condition then it must be removed entirely, repaired within thirty (30) days or placed within an enclosed garage or structure so that it is not visible from the street.
4. Please contact Round Rock Police at 512-218-5500 for any law enforcement parking related issues.
In order to report a parking issue to the HOA please follow these guidelines.
1. Report the parking problem via EMAIL to Ascension Property Management.
2. Provide a specific address of the vehicle. (Do NOT report that “my neighbors car is in the street”. This will not be accepted)
3. Provide a night time photo of the parking issue (between 10PM and 6 AM), emailed to Ascension Property Management at ADMIN@APMAustin.com
4. Repeat Step three at regular intervals that support the HOA Violation Process below
5. It is the Complaining Homeowner’s responsibility to report each issue/occurrence, HOA Management is not responsible for patrolling the street daily looking for a resolution to this problem
City of Round Rock Parking Guidelines and Enforcement
The Round Rock Police Dept supports but does not enforce the HOA rules for parking.
Here is the list of rules that RRPD DOES enforce as part of normal law enforcement:
1. PARKED WITH RIGHT TIRES OF VEHICLE NOT PARALELL TO CURB
2. PARKED WITH TIRES NOT WITHIN 18 INCHES OF THE CURB
3. PARKED FACING TRAFFIC
4. PARKED WITHIN AN INTERSECTION
5. PARKED ON OR IN A SIDEWALK
6. PARKED ON OR IN A CROSSWALK
7. PARKED IN A PROHIBITED AREA/NO PARKING ZONE
8. PARKED WITHIN 30 FEET OF A TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICE
9. PARKED WITHIN 20 FEET OF A CROSSWALK (AT AN INTERSECTION)
10. PARKED WITHIN 15 FEET OF A FIRE HYDRANT
11. PARKED IN A FIRE LANE
12. PARKED WHERE PROHIBITED BY SIGN
13. PARKED IN FRONT OF A PRIVATE OR PUBLIC DRIVEWAY
14. PARKED WITHIN 50 FEET OF A RAILROAD CROSSING
15. PARK A VEHICLE LONGER THAN 20 FEET ON A RESIDENTIAL STREET
16. PARK A BOAT OR TRAILER ON A RESIDENTIAL STREET
17. PARK A VEHICLE LONGER THAN 20 FEET OR A BOAT OR TRAILER ON ANY CITY STREET BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10:00 P.M. AND 6:00 A.M.
18. PARK A MOTOR VEHICLE IN THE FRONT YARD VISIBLE FROM THE STREET