What do I need to do before making a change on my property?
All modifications/improvements undertaken on your home/lot must be approved by the Association’s Architectural Control Committee, including repainting your house trim another color. Please submit an ACC request to Ascension Property Management on proper submittal forms.
How do I request or replace a pool card?
In order to request a new or replacement pool card, please fill out a Pool Card Waiver Form.
Sonoma HOA Pool Information:
- There are 2 Sonoma HOA pools, located at: 2800 Barefoot Lane & 2052 Via Sonoma Trail in Round Rock.
- Pools are open April 1st through October 31st. As per Texas law, the slide at the Barefoot Pool is only open when Lifeguards are on duty. The Lifeguards are scheduled from 2PM - 10PM on weekends from Memorial Day, then daily when RRISD closes for summer. When RRISD school reopens, guards go back to weekends only until Labor Day.
- These are the Pool and Slide Rules that the Board has directed the Lifeguards to enforce.
- Guests in excess of five people are considered a party and party requests must be submitted here: Pool Reservation Request. The resident hosting the party must abide by the following rules.
- The party must be approved by Ascension Property Management.
- There is a time limit of 2 hours for a party.
- There is a $25.00 non-refundable fee for the pool party.
- There is a $25.00 refundable deposit, which will be refunded if the pool area is cleaned properly and trash disposed of properly
- There is a limit of 15 children for a kids party, this does not include the parents and other adults.
- There is a limit of 15 people for an adult party. Twenty One or older is considered an adult for the purposes of clarification of an adult party.