Sonoma has 2 beautiful pools available for residents to use! You will need an active pool card to use the Sonoma Pools.
Via Sonoma Pool:
Located at 2052 Via Sonoma Trail Round Rock, TX
Located at 2800 Barefoot Lane Round Rock, TX
As per Texas law, the slide at Barefoot Pool is only open when lifeguards are on duty. Lifeguards are scheduled daily from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM from Memorial Day to when RRISD reopens for the school year. Then the slide is only open on weekends until Labor Day. The slide is closed after Labor Day.
Sonoma HOA Pool Rules
1. The swimming pool and pool areas are to be used by owners or residents of Sonoma, their family and guests. Pool users are obligated to leave the pool and pool areas clean.
2. Pool hours are 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Entry after hours is trespassing.
3. Residents and guests swim at their own risk. In case of emergency, immediately call 911. For your own safety, please do not swim alone. If you choose to swim alone, you do so at your own risk. POOL MONITORS ARE NOT LIFEGUARDS.
4. FAILURE TO OBEY INSTRUCTIONS FROM A LIFEGUARD OR MONITOR WILL RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM THE POOL.
5. Children should be accompanied at all times by an adult.
6. An owner or resident must accompany guests at all times at the pool. Each Sonoma household is limited to four guests at any one time. Guests of more than four at the pool area shall be considered a “party” and therefore will require a reservation to confirm availability. Prior approval must be secured by the Property Manager. See rule #20 regarding parties.
7. Any resident found to be “loaning” their pool key to non-residents will have their pool privileges suspended.
8. Pool gates should be kept closed and locked at all times. Homeowners are responsible for the safety of themselves and their guests. Any damage to the gate is the responsibility of the homeowners. Please make sue the gate is securely closed. Report any broken, unlocking gates immediately.
9. Climbing the fences to enter pool area is prohibited and violators are subject to criminal prosecution and permanent suspension from access to the pool.
10. THIS IS A NON-SMOKING FACILITY. Smoking is permitted only outside and at least 15 feet from the perimeter fence. (i.e. cigarettes, cigars and vapor are not allowed)
11. No bicycles, motorcycles, scooters, skates, skateboards, etc. are allowed in the pool area.
12. No pets are permitted in the pool area (except service animals accompanying a patron with a legal disability for which the animal is needed). Pets may not be tied to the pool fence or trees outside the pool area.
13. Bathing suits must be worn by everyone, including infants. Cut-off blue jeans, tennis shoes, underwear or diapers may not be worn. Diaper wearing children must wear swim diapers while in the pool.
14. No water-filled balloons are allowed.
15. Only toys meant for pool use are allowed.
16. No glass or breakable items are permitted in the pool area. No eating, drinking or chewing gum while in the swimming pool.
17. No running, horseplay, pushing, shoving, harassment or abusive language is permitted in the pool area, on the pool deck or walkways.
18. No electrical equipment is allowed in the pool area, except by the HOA for a sponsored event. Battery operated radios, tape/CD players or stereos may be played only with headphones in the pool area.
19. No one may throw or place any stones, debris, refuse or discarded substances or articles of any kind in the pool or swim area, or willfully pollute the water of either the pool or pool play area.
20. Guests in excess of four are considered a party. Resident hosting the party must abide by the following rules and the party must have prior approval of the Property Manager:
· Parties in excess of 4 guests must be approved in advance through the Property Manager.
· Resident must complete a pool party reservation form prior to the party.
· There is a 2 hour time limit for the party.
· There is a $25.00 non-refundable fee.
· There is a $25.00 refundable deposit, which will be refunded if the pool area is left clean and all trash has been disposed of properly.
· There is a limit of 15 children for a Kid Party; this does not include parents or other adults.
· There is a limit of 15 people for an Adult Party. Twenty-one or older is considered an adult for the purpose of defining an adult party.
21. All members must comply with the rules regardless of the posted rules that are in place. Lifeguards have authority to enforce these rules while in the pool area. Residents using the pool are encouraged to report any violation of pool rules to any lifeguard and the Association.
SONOMA HOA POOL SLIDE RULES
1. Slide is only open when lifeguard is on duty.
2. Must be at least 42 inches tall to ride slide.
3. Only 1 person at a time (no “trains”).
4. All persons must go down the slide feet first and forward facing (backs or bottom only).
5. No standing or kneeling on the slide.
6. No stopping on the slide.
7. No jumping off the slide or slide platform.
8. No climbing back up the slide.
9. All persons must wait until swimmer is at least 3 feet from the slide exit before next swimmer begins to slide.
10. All swimmers must exit the slide exit area as soon as they have exited slide.
11. No throwing objects at or off the slide.
12. No pushing, running or horseplay of any kind allowed on slide, steps or platform.
13. Soaps, Oils, Lotions may not be placed on the slide.
14. No walking beneath the slide area.
15. All toys and floatation devices are prohibited on the slide, including, but not limited to, rafts, floats, floaties or lifejackets.
16. Any person using the slide must first pass a swim test. The lifeguard/pool manager shall determine the requirements for passing the swim test.
17. No one may use the slide when it is not in operation.
18. All members must comply with the rules regardless of the posted rules that are in place. Life guards have authority to enforce these rules while in the slide area. Residents using the slide are encouraged to report any violation of slide rules to any lifeguard and the Association.
SONOMA HOA GENERAL RULES FOR POOL AND SLIDE
The following rules shall be applicable to the pool and slide:
1. Owners and their guests must at all times respect and abide by the lifeguard/pool manager’s interpretation of the rules. Patrons must respect the lifeguard/pool manager’s commands and directions, at all times, regardless of the posted rules that are in place.
2. Any person using the pool or slide is required to conduct themselves in a respectful manner towards agents of the association, including but not limited to directors, managers, lifeguard/pool managers, and lifeguards.
3. A “material violation” of any pool or slide rule authorizes the manager, lifeguard, or other agent of the association to immediately suspend usage rights for 60 days. The manager, lifeguard or other agent of the association shall have the authority to determine what constitutes a “material violation” of the pool and slide rules in his or her discretion. Examples of a “material violation” include failure to follow lifeguard instructions after notice, acting in a way that endangers the health and safety of other people using the pool and slide, and treating agents of the association, directors, lifeguard/pool managers and/or lifeguards aggressively or with unreasonable disrespect. It is impossible to document all rules that define “good behavior” and “personal responsibility” and any interpretation of such shall be in the discretion of the lifeguards, pool managers, and agents of the association.
4. The manager, lifeguard, or other agent of the association is directed and authorized to automatically suspend use rights for material violations for up to 60 days unless otherwise instructed by the board.
You will need to fill out the Pool Party Waiver Form and pay the fee by using the link in the form.
The resident hosting the party must abide by the following rules:
The party must be approved by Ascension Property Management.
There is a time limit of 2 hours for a party.
There is a $25.00 non-refundable fee for the pool party.
There is a $25.00 refundable deposit, which will be refunded if the pool area is cleaned properly and trash disposed of properly
There is a limit of 15 children for a kids party. This does not include the parents and other adults.
There is a limit of 15 people for an adult party. Twenty-one or older is considered an adult for the purposes of clarification of an adult party.
Please understand that this reservation does not reserve the entire pool but allows you to have 25 guests in the pool and patio area.
You will need to fill out a Pool Card Waiver Form to activate your card or request a new card.
If you are landlord, your tenant will have to fill out a Pool Card Waiver Form, and you will need to fill out an Owner/Tenant Permission Form.
For lost or additional pool cards, there is a $26 fee which can be paid through the form.
Pool cards are processed Monday-Thursday and will be sent to you in the mail.
Your card will not be processed until a form and payment (when applicable as indicated in the form) has been received.
Your card will be suspended for violating pool rules or if you have unpaid dues.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about Sonoma Pools.